Tuesday 27 December 2011

Sonny Rollins, jazz, Kennedy Center Honor

Sonny Rollins, jazz, Kennedy Center Honor
Saxophone Legend Sonny Rollins was one of five winners of the 2011 Kennedy Center, where the actress Meryl Streep, singer Barbara Cook, singer / songwriter Neil Diamond the cellist Yo-Yo Ma and

Rollins said the honor: ".. I am deeply grateful for this great honor to honor me, the Kennedy Center honors in jazz, classical music in America is why I am very grateful."

Former President Bill Clinton has a greeting Rollins toasts, he said:

          "It was incredible, and it still is. Decade after decade after decade, the limitations of this man explored the possibilities for what is affectionately called the devil horns. His music is your opinion on tour, you can break your heart, and can laugh out loud. Even today, after all these years, when I wake up in a sort of bad mood or I'm worried about something, if I put the version of "Sonny Rollins, Brown Skin Girl" making fun of laughter .

          I thought a lot of unique gifts. It has things that no one ever really tehnyt.Monimutkaisuus improvisation and creativity, is competing with Coltrane. "

Related Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | JCPenney Coupons